1. Collapse Details
    Odd EPG issue where it doesn't belong
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Ok, last night I re-scanned 30W Hispasat, which is on a 4-port DisEqc switch, port #2, with a standard 10750 KU lnb (LNB2) and saved some of the channels in a Favorites user bouquet.

Those channels (CubaVision, Educativo, etc) have EPG, which is cool, HOWEVER, the EPG has also somehow decided to attach itself to OTHER satellite's and OTHER channels where it doesn't belong.

For instance, they have also attached themselves to every channel on 97w, and 101w.

I just did two Timer recordings through the WebIF like I've done every other day, and the recordings renamed themselves for whatever is showing on the EPG at that time, instead of the Timer name like they always did before. This has only happened since scanning in 30W, which is a FIXED ku dish, and always aimed at 30w.

How come this is suddenly happening, and why should the EPG not stay attached or linked to only the channels it belongs to?

This is with the released NA SatDreamGr image.

EDIT after playing around a bit:

What is "ENABLE EIT EPG"? Should that setting be OFF or ON? Also "Show EIT now/next in infobar" should that be OFF or ON? I turned these off, deleted the EPG.dat file, then rebooted, and now the epg is missing.

However, EPG is missing for everything satellite now, including 30w channels. I do however still have PSIP EPG for my local tv antenna channels.
    Last edited by MikeB; 04-25-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post