1. Collapse Details
    Mio seems to have an issue with transponder on 103W Ku
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I did a blindscan on 103W Ku yesterday and discovered something new for me anyway. I found this on my Amiko HD.265 box and it's 11709 / H/ 1302. It scanned 37 music channels with channel 32 being the only active channel at the moment. I tried a blindscan with the MIO using a PURE2 image and it did not find the transponder.

I tried a manual scan the MIO had a hard time even locking and the signal was very unstable. I did try and adjust the frequency up and down a few KHz try and get it to lock more reliably but no joy. Also a scan resulted in zero channels. I have not tried another image but will when I get a few minutes.

The transponder locks very well and with 95% Q on the Amiko and is very solid.

I understand this service belongs to Orbital Media Network and is their Ku Mux. This seems to be a backup to their C-Band service and the channels are silent most of the time.

I am just wondering if you guys with either Mio's or other E2 boxes can try and either lock this transponder and/or scan it and see if my results were just an anomaly.

2. Thanks Megatron817, mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The frequency and symbol rate just changed a few weeks ago to11707 H 1302, it was 11702 H 900. The Mutant Hd60 scans in 140 radio channels but nothing Plays with that format.

4. Thanks rayydio, mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mio does not pick up the music channels with blind scan but it does pick it up with Manual Scan, the Zgemma picks up 188 TV and music channels with blind scan.

6. Thanks rayydio, mountaineer thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mio 4k blind scan found the Transponder as 11708 H 1302. Had to do a manual scan and found 140 radio but like the mutant nothing plays.

8. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My MIO finds these radio channels in a blindscan, but I have yet to find any active. See attached. Dish Size = 1.2 meters.
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Thanks rayydio, Titanium, mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my system when using TNAP on the Mio 4k to default Blind Scan both Horizontal and Vertical polarities, the 11709 H 1302 transponder does not log.

To Blind Scan log the 11709 H 1302 transponder, the scan must be set for only the Horizontal polarity. The Transponder will log, but the services do not log.

I only was only able to log the 140 audio services on 11709 H 1302 with a manual scan of the parameters. Many of the channels show audio bit rate, but audio does not play.

Next time testing, I will see if an active service can be edited to override the false table flag for mpeg and force play the aac format.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Titanium; 05-29-2019 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Had a dish aiming error. Corrected text to delete the wrong information.

12. Thanks ViP3R, el bandido, MikeB, rayydio, eastof111, mountaineer thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    11709H would not find any channels during a blindscan yesterday evening, but a blindscan this morning finds channels for 11708H. Do not really know what the scan issue is. I cannot get any audio to play from these channels, so it sort of seems like a moot point right now.

Off topic, There is a new mux on 99w c band that has several hundred channels. Looks like they are trying to make some changes or additions.

14. Thanks ViP3R, rayydio, eastof111, Megatron817, mountaineer thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are about 8 active audio channels in that mux; playable using the WebIf interface via PotPlayer. The Sonic channel is rather nice and has an interesting variety of tunes (if not sometimes bizarre).

16. Thanks rayydio, ViP3R, mountaineer, cspand thanked for this post