Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Has a warranty so contact seller.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catthepatch View Post
    Tried the emmc no force flash with no luck. How to check HDMI? Get nothing on tvs but no signal. Have tried several cables that work on other stbs. This stb has only the 1 HDMI output so I can't check if other means.

Happy Testing!!!
    Sounds like maybe the HDMI port blew out, but let's check that. Have you tried connecting to it through the WEBIF screen, and see if it's really live, even if there's no video coming out the HDMI port? Simply type the IP address of the MIO on your lan into your browser, and see if it brings it up on power up. If so, then the HDMI port is dead. If not, there's something else going on.

Either way, then I'd call Titanium for an RMA, and send it out to be checked.

P.S. You should have the MIO connected to your router via an ethernet cord for this check. Don't do it over wifi if you can help it, since you have no video right now.
    Last edited by MikeB; 09-02-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

3. Thanks Megatron817, el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Providing the make/model of the tv that you are trying to connect to might help.

Telnet could probably tell us a lot about what is happening within the box. If you want to know more about telnet, use Google or another search engine to understand it.

Unfortunately, this is a hobby, and it requires us to do our own investigating when something quits working. Sending the receiver back for repair is not a good idea unless you know it is an issue that is covered under warranty. Postage costs money.

All we know is the box hung on boot by itself, and the tv of unknown make/model displays no signal. (Very little information....)

(1) If the HDMI port quit working, then the receiver should not be hung at Boot.
    (2) If the file system got corrupted, then the receiver may show Boot, but the tv screen should show something besides No Signal.
    (3) If the box had a major internal problem, then the box probably would Not show Boot, and would probably display trash or display nothing at all.

Try setting the MIO up in the EXACT location as one of the working fta receivers. Simply remove one of the receivers and use the exact same HDMI cable for the MIO. Leave the antenna on the MIO disconnected, and only plug the working HDMI cable into the MIO. Then apply power to the MIO and see if the tv screen works.The only 2 connections to the MIO for this test should be the HDMI cable from a known, working fta receiver, and the MIO power cable. Do not connect anything else, such as usb sticks, internet connections, or antennas.

I have altered an image to force load.
    If nothing else works, download the file in the link and unzip it one time, which should give you a folder named osmio4k. Place the osmio4k folder on a Good, Empty, usb drive. Remove power from the MIO, and put the usb drive that contains the osmio4k folder into the usb port that is next to the power supply input. Restore power to the MIO, and wait about 5 minutes. "Lang" or something similar should appear on the MIO display after about 5 minutes of time. Make sure the usb drive is good and does not contain anything else except the osmio4k folder, and the files that are in the osmio4k folder.

Satdreamgr-6-osmio4k-FORCE-20190830.zip [74.6MB]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes Megatron817, MikeB, norman881 liked this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your efforts. Still no luck getting mio to show anything but no signal. Have tried your latest force file with no response. Have tried to get webif to run without any luck. Do remember my 32" rca RLDED3258A-E went black around the same time. Could be related? Now have a new rca 40" RT4038. Also using a 32" JVC cathode and a 32" hisence 32K20. Still using my openbox S9 for Cband and an X² for Ku. Still have to investigate telnet as I have limited computer skills.

Happy Testing!!!
    X² HD Premium 36" 87 - 125 Ku
    10' Unimesh 741 lnbf 97 C

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would expect the RT4038 to display a message of some type if it could se any traffic from the MIO HDMI port. Really sounds like the bootloader is gone based on what you have posted. About all you can do is contact the seller.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123