Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Octagon SF8008 Twin Tuner KU Issues
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Blind Scanning with LNB L.O. of 10750 the Octagon SF8008 Twin tuner doesn't find any transponders. I have used the Circular LNB, User Defined of LOF/L= 10750, LOF/H=10750 Treshold=11700 or 12700, Tone Mode = On/OFF settings, and nothing works. But when I manually scan a transponder using L.O. = 10750, it scans in the channel. On the other hand, setting the "LNB Type" to Universal, I'm able to scan in transponders, but they're off by 150MHz. This is happening on OpenATV 6.3 with the latest Image.
    AZBox Me, Edision OS Mio 4K, Octagon SF8008, and TBS 6903-X. DG-380 Motor on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0°W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0°W KU-Band. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 37.5°W to 111.1°W.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if maybe using blind scan start frequency 11750 will help and Circular LNB. That's what I have to do with the mutant HD60 but it uses DMM blind scan.

4. Thanks Babadem thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post a screenshot of the blindscsan menu. Thanks.

6. Thanks Babadem thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Screen Shots
    Post Thanks / Like
    See the attached screenshots for OpenVix. Note: This is the only image and date that works with LNB Type=Circular, but the Stop Scan Symbolrate can't go beyond 45.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AZBox Me, Edision OS Mio 4K, Octagon SF8008, and TBS 6903-X. DG-380 Motor on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0°W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0°W KU-Band. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 37.5°W to 111.1°W.

8. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blind scan may be broke with the latest openatv. I updated my os mio4k earlier today (satdreamgr-6) kernel 5.3.0 and my blind scan was doing the same no transponders found so I went back to a backup kernel 5.2.0 now it is back to normal.
    45000 SR is probably the max on the octagon.

10. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see the output from the VIX image in post#4 We can use this telnet command:
    init 4 && enigma2 > /tmp/debug.log 2>&1

Enter the above command then do a blindscan.
    Get the debug.log file from the /tmp folder after the blindscan is complete, then zip it and attach it here.
    type Control c (Ctrl + c) to stop the debug log, then type init 3 to restart the box.

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change the Tone mode from Off to Band. This is for the 22KHz tone in the antenna setup. See if that makes a difference.

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Let's see the output from the VIX image in post#4 We can use this telnet command:
    init 4 && enigma2 > /tmp/debug.log 2>&1

Enter the above command then do a blindscan.
    Get the debug.log file from the /tmp folder after the blindscan is complete, then zip it and attach it here.
    type Control c (Ctrl + c) to stop the debug log, then type init 3 to restart the box.
    I get these errors when I run telnet and blind scan. I have checked and triple checked the commands. Can the system generate a debug file without those commands? Btw, I used putty for telnet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some images can, but the results would probably be the same. I do not normally work in OE Alliance images, and some things are different from PLI.
    Post the log that was made. Let's see if we can find the issue with what is in it.

Get the log from /tmp, then reboot the box. Then change the 22KHz tone from Off to band and try a blindscan.

15. Collapse Details
    Debug file
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Even though the same error as as in the screen shots above are still present, I ran a blind scan without the command and this is debug log I found in the temp folder, I don't know if it's what you need. Thanks.

16. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast