Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Change the Tone mode from Off to Band. This is for the 22KHz tone in the antenna setup. See if that makes a difference.
    I tried that in OpenATV it didn't work. As noted earlier, the only one that works flawless with Circular/L.O of 10750 is that version of OpenVix, I posted above.
    AZBox Me, Edision OS Mio 4K, Octagon SF8008, and TBS 6903-X. DG-380 Motor on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0°W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0°W KU-Band. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 37.5°W to 111.1°W.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The log shows you have a single tuner for satellite or one DVB-S tuner, correct?
    There are some time-shift remarks which may explain the tuner busy message.

It is great that you have an older OpenVix image that works, but it will not help us much. The blindscan plugin has been upgraded and altered since that old VIX image was released, so we will have to work with something new to fix it.

SatDreamGr is similar to PLI, and I am more used to working with it. That is the image we need to try and get working. Please reload it and check the following.
    (1) Repeat the same test to make a debug log.
    (2) Change the lnb to Universal, Then blindscan and report what that produces.
    (3) Try a C band blindscan and report what it produces.

Maybe doing the above 3 things will get us somewhere or tell us something.

4. Thanks Babadem thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The log shows you have a single tuner for satellite or one DVB-S tuner, correct?

It is great that you have an older OpenVix image that works, but it will not help us much. The blindscan plugin has been upgraded and altered since that old VIX image was released, so we will have to work with something new to fix it.

SatDreamGr is similar to PLI, and I am more used to working with it. That is the image we need to try and get working. Please reload it and check the following.

I just saw this as I was about to upload an updated image debug log from Openvix. Yes, I'm currently using only one turner for now. I will do the above steps as instructed later. Meanwhile, please take a look at this debug file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Babadem; 09-22-2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added Tuner info
    AZBox Me, Edision OS Mio 4K, Octagon SF8008, and TBS 6903-X. DG-380 Motor on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0°W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0°W KU-Band. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 37.5°W to 111.1°W.

6. Likes el bandido liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a semi-successful blindscan that generated a ton of errors:
    [Blindscan][dataIsGood] Data returned by the binary is not good...
    Move to an image type that I am used to working with and we will try to fix it. It should be "doable" from what I see in the second log.

Stick with 103 Ku as a test. That satellite should blindscan easy and I am used to seeing the transponders on it.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

Using SatDreamGr didn't result in any success in either Universal, Circular for KU nor Cband Blindscan. See attachments.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

Debug File and Telnet command line screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave you the wrong command line. PLI based images are different.

Repeat the blindscan with debug log using this terminal command.
    init 4 && ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=5 enigma2 > /tmp/debug.log 2>&1

Post the output after starting the log and doing a blindscan.

We can probably take a couple of files from the older image that works, and make the newer image work, but some idea of what is going on would be great. The failed blindscan log may give a clue! We will see...

13. Thanks Babadem thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gave you the wrong command line. PLI based images are different.

Repeat the blindscan with debug log using this terminal command.
    init 4 && ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=5 enigma2 > /tmp/debug.log 2>&1

Post the output after starting the log and doing a blindscan.

We can probably take a couple of files from the older image that works, and make the newer image work, but some idea of what is going on would be great. The failed blindscan log may give a clue! We will see...
    As requested see debug log attached.

15. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens when you use the other tuner for blindscan? Try setting a satellite up on it and blindscan it.

17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens when you use the other tuner for blindscan? Try setting a satellite up on it and blindscan it.
    I will try that as soon as I can. But what did you find out from the last debug log that I posted?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast