1. Collapse Details
    Edision OS MIO4KPlus Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The OS MIO4Kplus is the latest receiver to be released from Edision. This receiver is basically the same a the MIO4K except it has an additional tuner for DVB-S2 satellite transponders. My tests show this second tuner to receive DVB-S and DVB-S2 transponders up to 8PSK. The second tuner cannot decode T2MI, DVB-S2X, or APSK transponders.

It is expected that Titanium Satellite will stock and offer support for the OS MIO4Kplus. Titanium Satellite has expressed a desire. to have a decent FTA receiver for use in North America, and has refused to market the OS MIO4Kplus until some tuner issues were fixed or resolved. To me, this shows a high standard of what products will be sold by Titanium Satellite.

I like to test Edision products and can now say that the MIO4Kplus tuner issues have either been fixed, or the problems with them have at least been identified. I expect images to be available soon that allow the MIO4Kplus to perform blindscans and resolve channels on an equal level with the MIO4K receiver. We will see...

2. Thanks Megatron817, MikeB, cspand thanked for this post
    Likes norman881, cspand liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if the issue with the tuner has been resolved?Thank you

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The MIO4K and MIO4K+ Perform the same on North American satellites. We still use NON-T2MI drivers in TNAP images.

5. Thanks skink thanked for this post