The OS MIO4Kplus is the latest receiver to be released from Edision. This receiver is basically the same a the MIO4K except it has an additional tuner for DVB-S2 satellite transponders. My tests show this second tuner to receive DVB-S and DVB-S2 transponders up to 8PSK. The second tuner cannot decode T2MI, DVB-S2X, or APSK transponders.

It is expected that Titanium Satellite will stock and offer support for the OS MIO4Kplus. Titanium Satellite has expressed a desire. to have a decent FTA receiver for use in North America, and has refused to market the OS MIO4Kplus until some tuner issues were fixed or resolved. To me, this shows a high standard of what products will be sold by Titanium Satellite.

I like to test Edision products and can now say that the MIO4Kplus tuner issues have either been fixed, or the problems with them have at least been identified. I expect images to be available soon that allow the MIO4Kplus to perform blindscans and resolve channels on an equal level with the MIO4K receiver. We will see...