Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Yes, indeed my time is very limited right now!
    However I did a little refurbish for the bootlogos, I wish I had time for drastically new graphics, but at least it's something!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Of course you don't have to use them, perhaps El Bandido doesn't even want my contribution this time around, and I'm fine with that!
    The zip file has the mvi files.

2. Likes el bandido, voomvoom liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Online updates that include these boot and radio logos are now available for the MIO4K.
    Path = Menu--->Setup--->Software update
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Thanks stephan94, norman881, Megatron817, MikeB, voomvoom, Titanium thanked for this post
    Likes voomvoom liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been playing around with the TNAP 3 test mio+ image. I like the new look and the SDRRadio plugin is much improved from any previous versions I've seen.... I only wish I new what I was doing with it? I get audio on FM but still haven't figured out how to get the other modulations to play? Anyway it's improved for me, too bad you can't improve me?
    If you are looking for suggestions? I like an iptv plugin called freearhey. It has multiple countries and probably the best United States iptv collection I've come across. Also an iptv plugin called GreekStreamTV, it's not too shabby itself.....
    Thanks for all your work!
    You are much appreciated!

Al

6. Thanks el bandido, Titanium thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post the plugin files (.ipk or other) that you like and I will put them in the feeds--If they are not in there already.

8. Thanks Titanium thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this works?
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Thanks el bandido, stephan94, eastof111, Titanium, MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido, stephan94 liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Videomode:
    Videomode in previous versions of TNAP was locked to 60Hz. While I do not find much trouble locking the MIO4K to 60Hz, I do find several issues trying to lock the MIO4K+ to 60Hz. The picture may "jerk" or "stutter" on some channels when the MIO4K+ is locked to 60Hz,
    Further, locking the videomode to 60Hz puts us out "on a fence" so to speak, where we are locked to one specific version of the videomode, and cannot accept updates that will improve performance in the video area.
    I also find that I can move a MIO receiver with a set-up and working image from a 1080 television to a 720p television, and still get video on start-up. However, the framebuffer seems to get confused when I do this, and I only have a small amount of time to enter the correct 720 video setting (from 1080 to 720) before the receiver's remote becomes UN-responsive or locks up.
    Because the MIO line of receivers can resolve a picture from a 50 Hz source, then convert it after a few seconds to 720p, 60 Hz television at first boot after loading a new firmware, and because of the issues mentioned above, I will leave the videomode intact, and expect the user in North America to be smart enough to select the proper 60Hz option instead of 50Hz or multi in video settings.

Factory Default
    Earlier versions of TNAP were based on a completed SatDreamGr build, and if a non-altered factory default was done, then the TNAP image no longer worked, or became unrecognizable. To fix this issue, another default enigma2 folder was installed in the receiver's files, and the menu.xml file told the receiver to erase the current enigma2 folder that would have user information in it, and load the default enigma2 folder.
    While the work-around of changing the enigma2 folders for a factory default worked to a degree that we wanted in previous versions of TNAP, it really serves no purpose now since we control the image build, and the feeds for the image.
    For reasons mentioned above, Factory default will be returned to the default settings that the normal image build provides.

Problems in Initial Setup
    In unaltered versions of an OpenPLi image, initial setup, or the setup sequence you see when the image is first installed, you will be asked if you want to setup the internet connection and install plugins from feeds. There seems to be a bug in OpenPLi images that will not show when a network internet connection is working when using an Ethernet cable that is connected to the receiver.
    For this reason, the internet connection check, and option to setup wireless internet or wireless network in initial setup has been skipped. If/when this bug is fixed, then the option of setting up the internet connection during first start-up or initial setup will Not be skipped. It is better to do this than have users wonder why the receiver says the internet connection does not work when it actually does.
    The failure to show an internet connection may also exist sometimes when first setting up the internet or when changing the internet. For this reason, REBOOT the receiver after setting up or changing the internet or wireless connections.

Online Updates
    Since we can control the image build and feeds, we can control the online image updates.
    The majority of updates do little if anything to help the user in North America. For this reason, online updates will only be provided for an "as needed" basis, when major changes have taken place, or when something becomes available that we can really use and need. (Sometimes it is better to load a newer version of an image than try and update it.)

TNAP Design
    TNAP is an abbreviation for The North American Project.
    There are many images available for Europe, and other parts of the world, but TNAP is probably the first image in recent times that is customized for use in North America. Most of the items that are not used in North America have been deleted from the menus, and some items have been removed or altered in the OpenPLi build recipes.
    For these reasons, users in other parts of the world besides North America may find useful features missing. Unfortunately, there is nothing to be done about that.

TNAP-3 Is Based on OpenPLi
    While it is True that some image recipes have been altered or deleted. And some image files or file structure has been altered or deleted, We still depend on OpenPLi for recipes, and other items to build the image. So it needs to be known at all times that TNAP-3 is not a 100% custom build, and that we will respect and not use trademarks of OpenPLi without permission.
    Last edited by el bandido; 03-04-2020 at 11:08 AM.

12. Thanks mc6809e, Megatron817, norman881, voomvoom, Titanium, MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes norman881, voomvoom liked this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by voomvoom View Post
    Hope this works?
    Excellent!
    I find this plugin to be packaged correctly and to work. It is now in our feeds

You will need to either run software update using the receiver's menus, Or type opkg update in telnet before this new addition will be seen in your receiver.

I will add any good, working plugin to the feeds. So find what you can use and post it!

14. Thanks stephan94, voomvoom, Titanium, ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes stephan94, voomvoom liked this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much for that

it works perfectly
    All the proposed programs are not visible,
    but much of it works:
    here a program from Chile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Edision OS mio4K with TNAP-5 ; Channel Master 1,80 ; TBS6983
    LNB Ku Band . LNB KA Band 18200-19200 /21200-22200,LNB C band

16. Thanks el bandido, voomvoom, ViP3R, eastof111, Titanium thanked for this post
    Likes voomvoom liked this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you @McElliotG! Appreciate your support and assistance with the The North American Project!

18. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes MCelliotG liked this post
  19. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    be careful
    in yesterday's update the radio logo had not been replaced
    there was always the old with SDG
    on my side I just changed it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Edision OS mio4K with TNAP-5 ; Channel Master 1,80 ; TBS6983
    LNB Ku Band . LNB KA Band 18200-19200 /21200-22200,LNB C band

20. Thanks el bandido, Titanium thanked for this post