Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    So far TNAP-3.2 seems to be working OK but I did have to go back into settings to reset TZ and Time settings. They weren't retained. At least the channel list didn't get wiped.
    Microwave techs are fully deviated.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tnap 3.2 seems to be working great, I will do some more blind scanning tonight
    Thanks for the update

On another note, where do I post a request feature, for future releases

4. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent!
    You may post requests or comments in this thread.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Future Request,#1
    I like to blind scan.
    Is their anyway, for new transponders scanned in shows up a different color, this works great
    when looking for feeds.
    My icecrypt 1600 does this.

#2 On the remote when toggling Satellites, left arrow select Eastern Sats and Right arrow You can select western Sats
    Its always backwards to Me, not a biggie, just curious if this could be changed

Where can I contribute monetary, for all the work on Tnap

Thanks

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show a different color for new transponder scanned??? What is a "new" transponder? What I am asking is: What conditions need to be met for a transponder to be "new"?

We already have the Don't scan lamedb transponders option. When set to yes as shown in the screencap, transponders that are in the lamedb files will be deleted from the found transponder list. Channels and the transponder that the channel is own for a particular satellite are stored in the lamedb file. So when you set do not scan lamedb transponders to yes, then any transponder that has a channel stored in it that also belongs to the satellite being scanned will be deleted from the found transponders list. Currently TNAP is the only image to have this option in blindscan.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This needs to be explained a bit better as I do not understand exactly what you would like changed or where in the receiver this exists:
    #2 On the remote when toggling Satellites, left arrow select Eastern Sats and Right arrow You can select western Sats
    Its always backwards to Me, not a biggie, just curious if this could be changed
    For donations to support TNAP:
    Monetary costs for Legitfta and TNAP are paid for by individual people. Put simply, we pay for these things because we enjoy the hobby and for no other reason besides trying to make the fta satellite hobby a better experience. You may donate to Legitfta, which would also support TNAP. Donation information to Legitfta can be found in the link.

9. Thanks stephan94, Titanium thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can manage the transponder deal with the option You mentioned

On my other receiver , when I blind scan, it finds all available transponders, if it is one that was previously found in a blind scan
    it remains white in color, if a new transponder is found it turns blue

On the East West deal, no big deal either, I can manage

Thanks for Your work on Tnap

I have sats from 55 west to 139 west programmed in the receiver
    If You call up a sat to scan, You press the right button to go to the eastern sats
    and the left button to go to the western sats. I was just saying seems backwards to Me

11. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering what the do not scan lamedb transponders does. Now I know.

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that I've mentioned this in some forum before, but, I'm still having issues with blind scanning 99.2W C-band where it looks like the scan completed but it doesn't finish so I can't save the blind scan. I can only exit out of it. I'm doing the blind scan with TNAP-3.2

14. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eelstrebor View Post
    I know that I've mentioned this in some forum before, but, I'm still having issues with blind scanning 99.2W C-band where it looks like the scan completed but it doesn't finish so I can't save the blind scan. I can only exit out of it. I'm doing the blind scan with TNAP-3.2
    Are you talking about the blind scan or the service scan after the transponders are found not finishing? If it is during the service scan what transponder is it stuck on?

16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    Are you talking about the blind scan or the service scan after the transponders are found not finishing? If it is during the service scan what transponder is it stuck on?
    Blind scan. First, it looks for the transponders and then does a service scan. It gets stuck on the service scan. The progress bar shows the scan completed but it's stuck to where I can't save the results of the scan. Only happens on 99.2W. I did do a manual scan for 99.2W using the predefined transponders and it completed the service scan and I was able to save those results. I tried the other 3 installed images and the same thing happened with them.

Last edited by eelstrebor; 04-22-2020 at 06:40 PM.

17. Thanks Megatron817, el bandido thanked for this post