Quote Originally Posted by eelstrebor View Post
I just wanted to confirm that the blind scan on 101W is a bug. I just flashed my other box that is connected to a different antenna and the same issue exists with it. I'm getting 13 dB SNR on this antenna (KTI CKD-12) while the other antenna (TEK2000 12 footer) is getting 17.5 dB SNR.

Turns out that I had the same problem on 105W for transponders under 3800. 14 dB SNR on 3712V.
There is no blindscan bug that I can see or where I can find anyone else in the world reporting that transponders below 3800 MHz cannot be found in a Blindscan. TNAP-4 uses the same binary file to activate blindscan as the rest of the world uses. The blindscan binary file is provided by Edision and is closed source. The same blindscan binary file is used in ALL images that support Edision MIO/MIO+ blindscan.

The Blindscan plugin acts as an interface for the blindscan binary file. Scan parameters can be set in the Blindscan plugin, and sets the blindscan binary scan parameters. There is not really a way to set a couple of satellites to not Blindscan below 3800 MHz. It could be done with some fancy coding, but that is about the only way. Some entries in the Blindscan plugin are remembered, and others are not. For example, the symbol rate values will be stored in the Blindscan plugin once a scan has started, but the c band frequencies will not.

These are the transponders that are returned for me tonight for 105w:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

My Blindscan plugin is set like this:

TNAP images record what is found in a blindscan and makes a report of the scan. Records may give a clue as to what the problem or issue for your particular system is, but they cannot be seen unless they are uploaded here as an attachment. Scan reports will default to the receivers /tmp folder. Scan reports can be saved in usb drive that is attached to the receiver if a folder named "ServiceScan" is created on the usb Or hdd drive. This is what a Scan Report looks like when viewed using notepad++:

I will be glad to assist you with any problems you may have, but really I have no clue on your blindscan issues without some kind of information that can be looked at and studied. Just guessing at what the problem may be, I would say you have changed the Blindscan plugin settings from default, which is causing you to miss transponders.