Quote Originally Posted by brct203 View Post
Happy New Year! Thanks El Bandido for this update! Looks nice and installed without any problem. Now I'm trying to enable T2MI (for the channels on 40.5W) like I had done on TNAP 3.2, I installed the "t2mi module" plugin and rebooted, but it's not working (does not detect the T2mi services) and when I go to Information-About it still shows that the kernel is 5.90 (no T2MI). Am I missing something or it is not possible to enable T2MI on that version?
You should find this error has been fixed. Unfortunately, you will have to reload the image to get this feature to work. I made a mistake in building the .ipk files for the T2MI/Non-T2MI plugins. This mistake set the plugin where it did not install, and where you cannot delete it! So reloading the image is needed to fix it.
You may reload TNAP-4 using the Flash image menu. Insert a good usb drive into the recievr and select the correct slot that says "with backup". Make sure TNAP-4 is running in the reciver when you do this, else the backup will be from the image you are currently using. My apologies for the mistake.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]