Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Downgrade to 1.4.
    First, Update the feeds by running software update (Menu--->Setup--->Software update).
    Next, uninstall freearhey 1.8.
    Then install freearhey 1.4.

Let us know how that works.

2. Likes MikeB liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Downgrade to 1.4.
    First, Update the feeds by running software update (Menu--->Setup--->Software update).
    Next, uninstall freearhey 1.8.
    Then install freearhey 1.4.

Let us know how that works.
    Ok, have now done all that, and also included a full REBOOT after installing Freearhey 1.4. However, even though I selected what said was Freearhey 1.4, the package it installs is also called Freearhey 1.8, and the Export button still doesn't work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    All right, I tried again. I removed Freearhey, rebooted, then updated the feeds, downloaded Freearhey 1.4, power-plug pull rebooted, and now I for sure have Freearhey 1.4. Export now works, or at least it asked me "do you want to convert United States to Favorites.tv" I confirmed that, and something happened. However, I'm now not sure how to find that "Favorites.tv"? It isn't in the user bouquets, and I'm not sure where it is. Well, there IS a "Favourites (TV)" bouquet, but there's nothing inside it?
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The freearhey plugin has issues that will be hard to fix because the plugin code is encrypted. The creator of this plucin does not have time to fix it right now it seems.

6. Thanks MikeB, stephan94 thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as an aside, I'd be careful using a TiVo as a benchmark. It seems that their tuner front ends have some desense problems (or something) in the presence of strong signal strengths. I know that sometimes I have to use attenuators if I connect a TiVo to a FiOS ONT, because they hate it when the signal is too strong. If their OTA tuner is anything like their QAM tuner for CATV, it's probably fine as long as you're not in the near field of the transmitter.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Online updates are available for the TNAP Edision MIO receivers. These updates are routine and include some changes to the time files, and Gstreamer updates. There may be over 100 updates shown, but most of them are small files.

It is advised to backup the image before updating it!
    A good Internet connection is also needed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As always, Download files and updates at your own risk!

These updates have been tested to work several different times on the Mio/Mio4k+ receivers. The Mip Mini 4k has not been tested but is expected to work without issue.

9. Thanks clucas, MikeB, skink, ViP3R, mc6809e, stephan94 thanked for this post
    Likes voomvoom liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kernel updates to 5.12 will be available soon, provided testing is OK.

11. Likes stephan94 liked this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updates to kernel 5.12 are available in Software update. Be sure to make a complete backup of the image before installing these updates.

It may be easier to flash the image.
    Updated images are available under Flash image.
    Put a good usb stick in the receiver.
    Select the TNAP 4 image.
    Select the slot you want to flash with backup. Press the OK button.
    In 5 -10 minutes, the process will be complete.
    No need for any input from the user after the flash image process is started.

13. Likes MikeB, Titanium liked this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    New drivers will be uploaded soon and will be available as online updates. These new drivers have a few changes that seem to make blind scanning better. This new driver is T2MI capable.

Some feedback on how these drivers work would be nice. This is the first time a T2MI driver has been loaded into TNAP. Previous T2MI drivers have mixed the channels on transponders that are around 4 MHz apart, have the same polarity, and have a similar symbol rate.

Here is what I have found using these new drivers:

Previous drivers had a few MHz of space before a transponder could be logged. For example, If there was a transponder on 3700 MHz then the blindscan would need to be started below 3700 MHz in order to find it.
    A blindscan of 40.5w started at 3625 MHz. The first transponder was found at 3626 MHz.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <------------> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A blindscan of 117w c band returned 50 transponders.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <------------> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The only problem I have found so far is the multi-stream transponders may be logged Many times
    Here are the scan results for 91w ku that returned over 100 streams for transponder 11920H.

I will show some more scan results below. There was not much activity on 95w c band tonight. I will do more tests for this satellite later in the week. No mixing of channels that I can see.

15. Thanks mc6809e, Megatron817, MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes stephan94 liked this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updates for this driver are available online by running Software update. Making a complete backup of the image before updating is suggested.

17. Thanks mc6809e, Megatron817, MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes stephan94 liked this post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast