image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

Link To Files: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Thanks stephan94, pa28pilot thanked for this post
    Likes norman881 liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flash image is used in TNAP-4. Previous versions of TNAP allowed the selection and loading of OpenPLi images or downloaded images. TNAP-4 allows the download of TNAP images, and perhaps in the near future, Openvision images.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We can also upgrade to TNAP-4 from other OpenPLi based images such as TNAP-3 using this system. The attached plugin should be seen in the "extra" feeds of TNAP 3.2 by doing an online update, then going to Downloadable plugins. Or you may install the attached plugin, which will point the Flash image portion of the image to TNAP-4.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Thanks Megatron817, stephan94, ViP3R, Titanium, pa28pilot thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some issues were found in the time coding. These issues should be fixed. To keep correct time on receivers connected to the internet, NTP should be selected in the System time plugin. The internal clock of the receiver works quite well, so a time sync every two days should keep the receiver in sync. A delay of 15 seconds is suggested for wifi users.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything looked like it was going fine as I flashed the new image and updated. Last thing seen on my display was "The North American Project Ver. 4...do you want to Auto Restore?". I clicked OK. Now I have "Edision" on the satellite receiver front panel. My display says "Unsupported signal. Please check the device output."

Maybe the OS Mio+ is in a European mode with wrong resolution? Any hints what I can do now? I've tried power cycling but I end up at the same spot with nothing functioning on remote.
    Last edited by cyberham; 12-22-2020 at 07:26 AM.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    By default, the Edision boots in 720p 50Hz resolution. TNAP will start the default boot in 720p, 50Hz, but then it is forced into 720p 60Hz. So your resolution was correct until you performed the auto restore which changed it to something else. Either connect the receiver to a network use the web interface to set the resolution or re-flash the image.

9. Thanks pa28pilot thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may also edit the settings file directly using telnet. You will need to understand the basic use of the vi editor to do this.
    Start a telnet session. Then enter these commands:
    init 4
    cd /etc/enigma2
    vi settings
    When finished with vi, enter init 3

11. Thanks pa28pilot thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I try communicating with Mio+ via webif using the usual IP address, I get no response. Maybe the address has changed, but I tried all likely possibilities. I also tried ftping in, again using usual IP address, but no communication.

I flashed previously using Mio+'s online capability and remote control. How can I flash now since it is frozen? Can I connect via the RS-232 connector on the rear panel?
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw your second reply. I am trying this....

Added: I can't seem to communicate via telnet either using its name of osmio4kplus. I have been able to telnet to it in past.

Is there a reboot possible by holding keys on the front panel? All I can do is power down but that doesn't seem to cause a reboot.
    Last edited by cyberham; 12-22-2020 at 09:05 AM.

14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an alternative, you can download and install TNAP-4.0-osmio4kplus_usb.zip.
    The usb version will install to slot 1.

15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    To load usb image:
    Download image and extract files. You will find a folder named osmio4kplus inside the TNAP-4.0-osmio4kplus_usb folder. Copy the osmio4kplus folder to a good blank usb drive. Power off the receiver and insert the usb drive into the receiver. Power on the receiver and follow onscreen installation instructions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast