Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Will give it a try.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB, still the same error message with the nanddump file. Since I have the necessary files needed for blindscan and backupsuite, I will reflash PLI and start from scratch.

But I did get the blindscan to install and tried scanning 87 ku. It has a weird behavior while scanning.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Actual blindscan display.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] After flickering, this screen appears when hitting the scan button.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Again, after flickering, the final display appears after scanning.

No matter what settings I use for the scan, it will always display the last screen.

The manual scan works though, that's how I was able to scan the news channels on 87 ku.

Will see what happens after I reflash and start from a clean slate.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the blindscan binary in /usr/bin is missing?

Almost everything is different for the Duo2. The kernel is an antique, and the way the files are packaged are really obsolete. So to do much of anything with it, I would have to set up my Duo2 and see what is happening. This is not something I really want to do because the Duo2 internal tuners are outdated. The Duo 2 was a helluva box back when we first got them around 10 years ago.

4. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123