Blind scan was working fine after I corrected my coordinates setting, but I was having one more nagging issue. It was blowing up 4:3 channels to fill my 16:9 screen even though I had selected pillarbox format. So since el bandido said I had old entries in my settings file, I decided to do a complete re-install with the latest image and NOT load any backed-up data. Now it obeys my video settings, but blind scanning is once again missing many transponders on many satellites. I've checked my location settings multiple times both in the on-screen menu and in the settings file. It seems to be that if it's not locked on to a transponder before I begin the blind scan, it misses mostly horizontal transponders, again being worse the further away I go from the center of the arc. If I watch the blind scan screen after selecting a satellite but before beginning the scan, the "locked" icon will sometimes blink on briefly and then go back off. It's as if the motor is moving right past the satellite! (Again, this does NOT happen when selecting a channel on a different satellite, nor when doing a transponder scan instead of a blind scan.) Any time I've had this happen in the past (with other boxes), it's been because my motor actually wasn't aligned precisely enough. But this cannot be the case right now because it works in other images. So I'm totally clueless. As much as I'd love to have this issue fixed because TNAP otherwise seems to be the image whose control setup most closely matches what I'd like it to be, I'd rather be using my box than troubleshooting it, so I guess I'm going to have to give up TNAP at this point.