1. Collapse Details
    Unable to save changes to bouquets - TNAP 4.1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hi all, I have an Edision OSmio+ 4K running TNAP 4.1. Any changes I make to bouquets or channel definitions are applied for a short period of time, then revert back to their previous setting. This occurs whether I use DreamBoxEdit 64 or manually delete channels from the on screen menu. Any changes I make don't stick for whatever reason.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe I have some other problem I don't know about.

Thank you to the group and to EB,
    Alan Rovner
    Vancouver, Wash.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k7ar View Post
    Hi all, I have an Edision OSmio+ 4K running TNAP 4.1. Any changes I make to bouquets or channel definitions are applied for a short period of time, then revert back to their previous setting. This occurs whether I use DreamBoxEdit 64 or manually delete channels from the on screen menu. Any changes I make don't stick for whatever reason.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe I have some other problem I don't know about.

Thank you to the group and to EB,
    Alan Rovner
    Vancouver, Wash.
    Check this:

MENU > SETUP > SYSTEM > CUSTOMIZE > Make sure "Disable background scanning" is turned ON (switch slid to the right)

If that setting is ok, make SURE you have personal channel bouquets setup, and you are doing the "add service to bouquet" and adding the "keepers" to a personal bouquet.

Personally, I no longer use any channel editor program, too many problems with oddness. I just bring up the OpenWebIF screen, and use the bouquet editor there (lower lefthand corner). I then do channel renames directly on the receiver. That way I no longer have any "strange issues".
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

4. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mike, that setting was Off. I set it to On as you suggested. I'll try my channel changes again. The setting must have changed when I flashed TNAP 4.1 and I didn't notice until now.

Regards,
    Alan

6. Likes MikeB liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Personally, I no longer use any channel editor program, too many problems with oddness. I just bring up the OpenWebIF screen, and use the bouquet editor there (lower lefthand corner). I then do channel renames directly on the receiver. That way I no longer have any "strange issues".
    I follow this same procedure now.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5, 1-metre motorized dish (81W to 150W+), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Avenger PLL321S-2 universal LNB, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

8. Thanks MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB liked this post