Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Automatic Scanning
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm using an Edision OS Mio+ with TNAP 4.1. Today I used the Automatic Scan feature. It worked well, moving the dish to each satellite and then scanning the tps programmed for the satellite. I was able to leave the system alone and come back in 40 minutes to see if anything new was found.

Is there any way to alter the order of the satellites that are scanned? Since I'm using a motor, I would prefer to have the scan begin either at the most western satellite or the most eastern satellite and progress to the adjacent satellite just to minimize how much the motor has to move. Currently, it seems to randomly select the next satellite to scan.

Is there any way to do an automatic Blind Scan of all satellites? The current Automatic Scan only checks programmed tps. It's what I call a Programmed Scan.
    Last edited by cyberham; 06-16-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes Executive liked this post