Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Amiko MINI HD265 - New Factory Firmware V1.5.63, 062322

Release Notes:

$ encrypted channels no longer scan in while doing a "FREE" scan

This is the new V1.5.63 factory firmware plus has my custom Sat/TP list covering 15.0W to 137.0W. I am still working on the sat list, but does have many sats with current transponder info filled in.

Load using "All SW + bootloader"

Use at your own risk of course, and if you dont know what you are doing, please ask, and we can provide more instruction before you try to upgrade.

By loading this file, you will wipe out all of your channels. You will have to re-scan everything because some sats were added, some sats edited, and sat position numbers changed etc... *Use at your own risk. Back-up your existing Sat/TP/CH list just in case.

Also, there is a 2nd download. This is the exact same as the first but adds the Mood (Muzak) "hidden" radio music channels on SES 103.0W Ku. These usually require manually entry one by one, but i have done the work for you. You are welcome!

This download will give you a new updated firmware V1.5.63, plus the custom Sat/TP list, plus add the Muzak radio channels on SES3 Ku.

*This is for the Amiko AMIKO MINI HD265 FTA Receiver only.*
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks Pamela_27 thanked for this post
    Likes Pamela_27 liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Amiko MINI HD265 - V1.5.63 Firmware Update Muzak 101.0W
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update 07/27/23

The Muzak Channels on SES 3 103.0W have showed up on SES 1 101.0W Ku Band as of last week. SES 3 is rumored to be at/near the end of it's life, so i think Muzak is moving to 101W permanently.

New location on SES 1 101.0W is TP 12000 V 20000 DVB-S FEC 1/2

So i have made a new .abs file which has the Muzak channels for SES 1 (see attached)

This is for the Amiko MINI HD265 FTA Receiver Only!

Load using "All SW + bootloader"

Use at your own risk of course, and if you dont know what you are doing, please ask, and we can provide more instruction before you try to upgrade.

By loading this file, you will wipe out all of your channels. You will have to re-scan everything because some sats edited, and sat position numbers changed etc...

Back-up your existing Sat/TP/CH list just in case.

These usually require manually entry one by one, but i have done the work for you. You are welcome!

Casey
    HyperMegaSat.com

P.S. After loading the file and after the receiver re-boots, go to

< Menu
    < System
    < Default Setting
    < Save Default Value, Hit OK to Save

This will save the 101W Muzak channels as default, in case you want to start over the channel list at some point, these will not get wiped out.

Attached Files Attached Files

4. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post