Amiko MINI 4K UHD S2X H.265 - V1.0.44 Firmware
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Amiko MINI 4K UHD S2X H.265 - V1.0.44 Firmware

V1.0.44 Factory Firmware updates:

- Improved Blindscan: Fixes Weigel Channels blind scan mix up issue on SES 3 C band

This has the new V1.0.44 firmware plus has my custom Sat/TP list covering 15.0W to 137.0W. I am still working on the sat list, but does have many sats with current transponder info filled in.

Load using "All SW + bootloader"

Use at your own risk of course, and if you dont know what you are doing, please ask, and we can provide more instruction before you try to upgrade.

By loading this file, you will wipe out all of your channels. You will have to re-scan everything because some sats were added, some sats edited, and sat position numbers changed etc... *Use at your own risk. Back-up your existing Sat/TP/CH list just in case.

Also, there is a 2nd download. This is the exact same as the first but adds the Mood (Muzak) "hidden" radio music channels on SES 103.0W Ku. These usually require manually entry one by one, but i have done the work for you. You are welcome!

This download will give you a new updated firmware V1.0.44, plus the custom Sat/TP list, plus add the Muzak radio channels on SES3 Ku.

*This is for the Amiko MINI 4K UHD S2X H.265 FTA Receiver only.*
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks el bandido, mc6809e thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the past i have upgraded a receiver by plugging in a jump drive containing the upgrade. How I do it with "SW+bootloader"?

I don't know anything about it.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Legitfta!

Put the file of your choice on a jump drive. Power Off the receiver and insert the drive into the proper receiver port. Power on the receiver. If everything is done correctly, you will have the option of installing the firmware in the receiver menus. Nothing really more to it than that.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your help!

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still having trouble upgrading. I put the file from Casey's post on a jump drive, plugged it into the receiver and powered up. I went to software upgrade - upgrade by USB - All SW+bootloader. When I hit start the display switches back to "upgrade by USB"

What am I doing wrong?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still having trouble upgrading. I put the file from Casey's post on a jump drive, plugged it into the receiver and powered up. I went to software upgrade - upgrade by USB - All SW+bootloader. When I hit start the display switches back to "upgrade by USB"

What am I doing wrong?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the upgrade to work- had to " backup to usb" first, then the upgrade worked!

9. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes armadillo_115 liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by romehill View Post
    I got the upgrade to work- had to " backup to usb" first, then the upgrade worked!
    That is weird.

But glad you got the upgrade to work.