This is a copy of a message I posted on SatelliteGuys about AXS TV and HDNet Movies on 131W with the Edision Mio an Mio+. I'm posting it here as well so el bandido could see it.

Only one of my C-Band dishes, the 8ft, has a partial view of 131W. The other two are blocked by a tree on adjoining property. Saturday I scanned 131W using a Mio 4K with TNAP 4.2 connected to the 8ft dish. To my surprise I got 4180H with an SNR of 13.6 and both AXS TV and HDNet Movies played.

I then tried scanning 131W with the 8ft dish using the Mio+ 4K with TNAP 4.2 (dated 09-12-22) connected through a powered multi-switch. This time both AXS TV and HDNet movies displayed a black screen and did not play. I flashed a version of TNAP 4.2 (dated 01-18-22) to an empty slot on the Mio+ and set up the LNB types and DiSEqC settings to connect to the 8ft dish. A fresh scan of 131W resulted in AXS TV and HDNet Movies playing perfectly just as they did on the Mio 4K.

Attached are some screenshots.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]