1. Collapse Details
    TNAP 4.2 and AXS TV
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    This is a copy of a message I posted on SatelliteGuys about AXS TV and HDNet Movies on 131W with the Edision Mio an Mio+. I'm posting it here as well so el bandido could see it.

Only one of my C-Band dishes, the 8ft, has a partial view of 131W. The other two are blocked by a tree on adjoining property. Saturday I scanned 131W using a Mio 4K with TNAP 4.2 connected to the 8ft dish. To my surprise I got 4180H with an SNR of 13.6 and both AXS TV and HDNet Movies played.

I then tried scanning 131W with the 8ft dish using the Mio+ 4K with TNAP 4.2 (dated 09-12-22) connected through a powered multi-switch. This time both AXS TV and HDNet movies displayed a black screen and did not play. I flashed a version of TNAP 4.2 (dated 01-18-22) to an empty slot on the Mio+ and set up the LNB types and DiSEqC settings to connect to the 8ft dish. A fresh scan of 131W resulted in AXS TV and HDNet Movies playing perfectly just as they did on the Mio 4K.

Attached are some screenshots.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes armadillo_115 liked this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read at Ricks that those channels went back to Biss encryption. Have not check yet myself

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently both channels are showing scrambled/pixelated video on all my receivers.

When I made the above post (at 11:49 PM EST on the 16th) the video showed a black screen and the channel list showed the channels were scrambled until I loaded the earlier software build in another slot on the receiver.

The reason I posted about them was because loading a different build of the same version of the software (TNAP 4.2)
    on the Mio+ resulted in the video and audio playing.

5. Likes armadillo_115 liked this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably nothing more than a coincidence.

AXS TV has been going in and out of encryption. The receiver may show the channel is fta but it can be encrypted.

There is nothing in the image(s) that should make a single channel like this viewable on some versions and not viewable on others.

7. Thanks mc6809e thanked for this post
    Likes armadillo_115 liked this post