Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    What you scanned doesn't agree with either Lyngsat or tvrosat.Y.our channel count is wrong for tvrosat and is way short for Lyngsat..
    Sometimes you have to provide information if you want information. If you don't want to do that, then don't ask questions.. People here are not going to ask you something for no reason...

Now, What exactly dd you scan? Provide the transponder information along with the channels that were found on the transponder. You can do this with a screenshot or write it. For transponder(s) provide the frequency, polarization and symbol rate. Don't provide information from Lyngsat or tvrosat. Show what your receiver found Simple enough.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course my scan agrees with tvrosat. Tvro shows 4 channels and I get those four channels. No more no less. Even provided a screenshot!

I don't think I should even get the channels on Lyngsat as those are paid channels. I'm doing FTA. I just wanted to point out as an observation that the 4 channels I receive are not listed on Lyngsat.

I have provided information twice now and you always reject this point. Why?

Like I've stated repeatedly I scanned 77W and got the 4 satellites as shown in screenshot. I can't add more to that.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I combined the two threads as they are the same. Re-Read the first post in this thread and you will see you had a different view then with 10 channels scanned, but now 4. Actually neither one is correct for what would be on that satellite. The tvrosat dude that does the charts is in Canada so he has no direct access to that satellite.

You can expect to lose at least 50 percent of the signal when receiving circular signals on a linear lnb. That answers your question so the matter is closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12