Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberham View Post
    I installed the "correct" satellites.xml provided above by Megatron817. I then flashed using the new 0505 online software. It seems when I used TS-Satellites Editor that the satellites.xml format went back to the "incorrect" format. So I decided not to worry about it. I use this editor frequently since it is convenient for quickly adding satellites and transponders and I'm familiar with it. But I notice the Start Dish Motor still doesn't work. It's only a curiosity. I don't need to use it really.

Mood Music works fine on 103W. But the Mood Music tp has also been on 101W in parallel for some time. We should be preparing to shift to 101W from 103W for this feature since we know the life of 103W is limited. How would we do that?
    Start Dish Motor still doesn't work? The dish does not Move???

Please read Again post#106 of this thread. The TS Sat Editor itself Is Not the problem and may be used. My apologies for supplying the wrong information, but it appeared to be correct at the time!

There is an online update for blindscan (Menu--->Setup--->Software update). Install the update, Reboot the receiver. See if the Start Dish Motor still doesn't work. If there is a problem, then it needs to be fixed!

Moving the music channels is no big deal. They can be moved to 101w if you KNOW that is the new permanent location. This is not a hard thing to do.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Start Dish Motor still doesn't work? The dish does not Move???...

...Moving the music channels is no big deal. They can be moved to 101w if you KNOW that is the new permanent location. This is not a hard thing to do.
    Using Start Dish Motor, the dish definitely moves correctly. And blind scan works fine. Faster than ever actually. The only issue is the wrong dB reading in the Blind Scan screen that is displayed. Even if there is only one frequency listed for a satellite (e.g. 129W Reuters) then the displayed dB shows incorrectly. In this example, 2.67 dB displays when the actual SNR is 11.6 dB.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For the Mood Music, if it's easy to change, then we can just wait until they aren't on 103W anymore.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.