Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Are there 5.1 versions for MOD and osmiomini 4k ?
    Nihil sine Deo !

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    5.1 version for MOD??? Sorry. I do not understand.

Edision os mio/mini 4k have the same updates you have. The same image on the feeds...etc. The Mini should load the 5.1 test image in Flash image first and then update it online.

Currently supporting in TNAP5.1:
    Ustym4kPro
    SF8008 & SF8008 Supreme
    Edision 4K - MIO,MIO+, & Mini

(Some others are supported but not listed.)

3. Thanks lme, stephan94 thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    5.1 version for MOD??? Sorry. I do not understand.

Edision os mio/mini 4k have the same updates you have. The same image on the feeds...etc. The Mini should load the 5.1 test image in Flash image first and then update it online.

Currently supporting in TNAP5.1:
    Ustym4kPro
    SF8008 & SF8008 Supreme
    Edision 4K - MIO,MIO+, & Mini

(Some others are supported but not listed.)
    this is what I'm talking about MOD version:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nihil sine Deo !

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have a choice of 4 drivers. Two of these drivers have been modded.

6. Thanks lme thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Online Software update is available, dated 05-03-2024.This update is an extension of previous updates to the satfinder. Execute permissions for dvbreader.so have "supposedly" been removed to allow dvbreader.so execute privileges only when reading the stream. Previous satfinder versions had dvbreader with execute privileges at boot.

8. Thanks cyberham, lme, Megatron817, eastof111 thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lme View Post
    Last 5.1 version + updates, is working normal at my end (osmio4k+).
    ditto

10. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated the Supreme to 05-03 and the sluggishness is gone. Blind scanned various and random ku sats without any problems.

12. Thanks el bandido, stephan94 thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido, Megatron817 liked this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the latest online updates, it seems to me my blind scans are faster. For example a blind scan of 99W Ku just now took 2:07. Very quick. Part of this may be related to installing a larger (4-foot) dish so the received signals are stronger and stand out from the noise. In the past, they had been getting very slow lasting over 5 or 6 minutes just to scan some Ku sat bands only. The software is stable for me.

Having said this, the Start Dish Motor feature seems not to be working now after these updates (or earlier updates?) though the feature worked previously. For 99W Ku, when I tried it this morning even with the dish manually peaked and receiving the first transponder of 11718 H 2390 Montana PBS at 9.3 dB, the reading shown by the Start Dish Motor feature is 2.08 dB. Similar happened on 103W Ku. I normally always manually peak the dish before blind scanning anyway so this feature doesn't matter to me.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

14. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blindscan plugin starts the dish motor by tuning the first transponder for the satellite to be blindscanned in the satellites.xml list. Pretty much, this has to happen, else the satellite dish does not move. All we are doing is getting a signal reading from that first transponder in the satellites.xml and displaying it. So if the dish moves, or if the dish is commanded to move, then eventually, the signal displayed will come form the first transponder in satellites.xml.

Of course you know how to start the thing: Highlight Start Dish Motor, then use the left or right arrow keys to trigger the motor to move. Once you do that, the first transponder in the satellites.xml for the satellite to be scanned will eventually have its signal displayed. There's not much of a way around this.

Somethings to check are signal for the first transponder in signal finder, and if the dish actually did move. The dish will be commanded to move again when blindscan actually starts because the tuner is going to be commanded to tune again.

16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way you describe is how it worked a short time ago. To simplify, I motored the dish to 129W Ku. There is only one active Ku transponder that scans in on this satellite: Reuters. I deleted other programmed tps from this satellite using TS-satellites Editor. So satellites.xml has only 1 tp listed. Signal Finder shows good SNR of 11.9 dB locked for Reuters. I use Start Dish Motor and it shows 2.64 dB. I do a blind scan and results show Reuters at good SNR locked. satellites.xml and blind scan results file attached. Everything is working except the dB reading showing when Start Dish Motor is activated is not correct. It seems a display issue not a function issue.

By the way, notice the Blindscan Frequency Range is not correct as printed in the Scan Results attached. On the Blind Scan screen display the range selected is correct as 11700 / 12900. This is probably not related; just a report printing issue.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cyberham; 05-04-2024 at 01:02 PM.
    Edision OS Mio+ 4K UHD w/TNAP 5.1, 4-foot motorized Fortec offset dish (150W to 82W), Invacom QPH-031 Ku linear/circular LNBF, Titanium C1PLL LNBF. 41-inch Star Choice: 81W to 77W, Avenger PLL universal LNB. Shaw 60e elliptical dish 103W/99W. Hauppauge 950Q OTA USB, Clearstream 2V, CM-7777 preamp.

17. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast