Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    well its free and comes with its own model T. lol i guess i can play with it until i find a better one that will do more. that poor old pansat been huffed and puffed so many times i might have to jtag it if i load a factory bin.lol

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you need to load the factory bin for??? The bin that is in it should work.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellboy View Post
    I just got a 3ft dish from a good friend, This is what I am starting off with. It should be fun & its a great place to start.
    Excellent!!!
    What lnb are you going to use???
    I would consider 30 inches or about 2.5 Feet to be the minimum dish size for ku linear. 3 Feet will be OK and it is a good place to start.
    The pole the dish will be mounted on is as important as the dish itself. Do a good job on it so you can add a motor!!!
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    What do you need to load the factory bin for??? The bin that is in it should work.
    thats good to know. thanks i'll have to to ask ya'll what to buy and how to hook it up glad someone else is doing the same thing maybe he'll be kind and take pics as he goes so i can copy his work here in alabama.lol maybe make a 3 foot how to thread out of it for us noobs.

but what a thought never thought about it i does find the sats does the blind scans and picks up the channels it just won't do anything i can remeber maybe a channel or two. lol thanks eb. good point. makes sense now.just have to go thru the KU band sats and point it towards them and do a scan for channels. i'll read thru the wild KU band feeds and see what it will pick up.
    Last edited by justeric1agn; 07-07-2011 at 06:23 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    will this dish work better???found it today 8 foot fiberglass dish with motor and poll. and it is big and ugly
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    That'll do the job for both c and ku. Looks in a bit of rough state, definitely could use some tlc. If the motor hasn't ceased then your in business. Only need to slap on a c/ku lnbf.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justeric1agn View Post
    will this dish work better???found it today 8 foot fiberglass dish with motor and poll. and it is big and ugly
    The bigger the better Eric,,,mesh would be better..much lighter to work with in every way. looks like you get some good choices, so just wait for the right one that will work best for yaa.

What I mean to say Eric is it looks like you can find a better dish, don't rush in on the first few. keep posting and your gonna find a winner that you won't need to buy another lnb or other parts to start.
    Last edited by ViP3R; 07-08-2011 at 04:58 PM.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    they grow wild here in alabama.lol i have to go get this one in the morning. i can spray it with car paint or use clorox on it. it ain't that bad.lol i can always make a fountain out of these fiberglass ones if i find a wire mesh one.lol and i will this one came in off craigslist. lol the little one is comeing with the t bucket

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justeric1agn View Post
    they grow wild here in alabama.lol i have to go get this one in the morning. i can spray it with car paint or use clorox on it. it ain't that bad.lol i can always make a fountain out of these fiberglass ones if i find a wire mesh one.lol and i will this one came in off craigslist. lol the little one is comeing with the t bucket

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i do have 2 pansat 2500's lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast