Quote Originally Posted by VIPER
Quote Originally Posted by Phottoman
This may be directed towards elbandido, I think I asked this several years ago but a crashed computer and trying to find all my old files is proving useless.

I have several years worth of files that I recorded from the CNX DUO and would like to watch them on my computer.

And I think there is a possibility to record things with AC3 audio and watch (and hear) THEM also on a computer, is that so?

If you have those files, eb, I'm sure several here would enjoy using them.

I did download the Ariva TS tool, but I can't seem to get that to work on these files, probablly because they already ARE .ts.

Do you have any suggestions?

Photto
Hello and welcome Photto,

The easiest way to watch the ts files on your PC would be with VLC Player. It's a free open source program that can be downloaded here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I believe it has AC3 built in, if not you can just download AC3 filter. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Another nice codec pack with everything included is K-lite Codeco [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Thanks Viper. I already have VLC but I'll have to play with it more. I can get it to display files from the Openbox, but haven't yet been able to play files from the DUO.

I'll work on it some more and see what happens.

Photto