1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Turbo, usually 6666, 7777 or 8888 for the network hidden codes
    Thanks Carlos, I'll try those, being reading all over the forum with no luck, I do remember reading about it before the Skybox got home, I was researching on how to play with the new toy. Thanks in advance TURBO

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Try this one,
    Thanks EB, like the new menu skin, also wile watching the channel press OK the way it
    shows all channel is different pansat look a like. Network settings appeared after pressing 6666. Thanks in advance TURBO

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    beware of firmware not named with the precise rev and date like the old days.
    I have see files that claimed to be new april firmware or just new s9s10s11s12 that were actually old firmware from nov 2011.
    There is no way of telling unless you load the firmware and look at the sys info screen.
    or am I being obtuse?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i to have found the new software for the s9 so to speak at that yoji site its makes you think its new but the file i have is from 12/12/11 and the only thing i have noticed about this so called new firmware is after loading it on your s9/s10 or s11 s12 it boots in 1080 60 first one i have ever got from yoji already in our na style of 1080 60

as far as those hidden codes in the firmware we find i did a search on fta europe s9 found a site somthig like digtal kaos anyway after reading many threads about our open boxs and all these firmware i have sen floating around as supposed new fixs the only thing there fixing on these firmware is crap for stealing! yes STEALING AS IN CARD SHARE!

SO those hidden codes from what i have read are for iks crap in europe! i dont see any benfit turbo pirate in those hidden codes for s9 s10 etc....

every fix i have read about say in the last year that we have found many of these so called new firmware like the one named deep is also nothing more than a work around that has somthing to do with how there crap works for stealing free tv! there sky tv over there or what ever there getting sub cards for there stuff to play....

there is nothing to do with real free to air firmware in fact when they do find new stuff say coming out of yoji tech many times i read there complains these dont have the network stuff in them when they hit there 00000 or what ever the code is for a certain firmware to see the stealing stuff set up iks card share....

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    as far as those hidden codes in the firmware we find i did a search on fta europe s9 found a site something like digtal kaos anyway after reading many threads about our open boxes and all these firmware i have seen floating around as supposed new fixes the only thing there fixing on these firmware is crap for stealing! yes STEALING AS IN CARD SHARE!

SO those hidden codes from what i have read are for iks crap in europe! i don't see any benefit turbo pirate in those hidden codes for s9 s10 etc....
    every fix i have read about say in the last year that we have found many of these so called new firmware like the one named deep is also nothing more than a work around that has something to do with how there crap works for stealing free tv! there sky tv over there or what ever there getting sub cards for there stuff to play....
    there is nothing to do with real free to air firmware in fact when they do find new stuff say coming out of yoji tech many times i read there complains these don't have the network stuff in them when they hit there 00000 or what ever the code is for a certain firmware to see the stealing stuff set up iks card share....
    Shocking.
    The latter firmwares hide the network tab to keep prying eyes out,I assume so people can't get the details on the config files for stealing tv.If you do get in the config file, viewing is censored and you can't save the config files to usb or pc like old firmware.I have heard stories of dealers loading config files ans setting a password unknown to the owner,just to protect their hack.It seems the code writers are catering to the dealers.
    It is going to get worse,now that newer models of openbox are out.
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaDude View Post
    SO those hidden codes from what i have read are for iks crap in europe! i dont see any benfit turbo pirate in those hidden codes for s9 s10 etc....
    Some forms of IKS are legal in other countries.
    It is very hard to set up a LAN without a menu. There are several LEGAL benefits to setting up a LAN on the Openbox here in North America. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the lan manager to load files,but doing a dump the results are different from rs232 and different from the usb stick dump.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567