I played with a rare one last night;CHDS2-11-05-04:0077CMT which was on openbox receivers that shipped in may 2011 and never appeared on any factory site as an upgrade.If you notice the date it is 1 day before the may 5 2011 firmware and had no lan support yet.I found it years ago as part of a recovery package for the s10,the author had saved his original factory firmware before upgrading.This has the vertical menu and no dish moving nag when the dish is already aimed properly.As long as the dish has a signal on tp1 the dish moving nag disappears by itself after 1 second.Some people blamed the processor or sdk used for making the firmware,this proves it could have been avoided by a firmware tweak.You only get the dish moving popup when the dish is actually moving.It wouldn't take a newer channel list so I had to start from scratch.But the antenna setup screen lets you enter the diseqc motor setting and the motor behaved and moved to the preset settings I use for openbox and my x2.Usb stick or hardrive has to be fat32 and it records in .pvr format.