Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys, I found a guy in Germany, he has 100% feedback. I asked him and he told me that he shipped worldwide. You can find him on the German eBay, his name is cobra-sat-HDTV. I purchased the anaconda last night From him. Log in to eBay and ask him about shipping to the USA.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satcrazy View Post
    Hi guys, I found a guy in Germany, he has 100% feedback. I asked him and he told me that he shipped worldwide. You can find him on the German eBay, his name is cobra-sat-HDTV. I purchased the anaconda last night From him. Log in to eBay and ask him about shipping to the USA.
    I looked at last night as well... let us know how you make out...

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has zero feedback so far, because he has not made a sale yet.. apart from me about a couple of hours ago..

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    He has zero feedback so far, because he has not made a sale yet.. apart from me about a couple of hours ago..
    Apparently you bought the only one he had because its gone now.
    Code:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Optibox-Anaconda-HD-Full-HD-Digital-Satellite-Receiver-Media-Player-/290677022378?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43adb35eaa
    Nice to see some interest in the Anaconda. That Ebay ad was not up long at all. I am surprised it was noticed that fast. EB

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Apparently you bought the only one he had because its gone now.
    Code:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Optibox-Anaconda-HD-Full-HD-Digital-Satellite-Receiver-Media-Player-/290677022378?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43adb35eaa
    Nice to see some interest in the Anaconda. That Ebay ad was not up long at all. I am surprised it was noticed that fast. EB
    I noticed that once I checked out..

I hope there are no problems, using PayPal I'm not worried, and looking forward to testing this one.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I am pleased to see the interest in the Optibox. But wait just a little bit and see what happens.
    I have been told just a few minutes ago that the Optibox receivers will be available very soon for North America.

I asked for two changes on these receivers for the North American market. The first change was to boot in NTSC 480i instead of Pal. The second change was adding a North American satellite file. These requests have made it to the factory and now we are waiting to see what they say about them. I think what I have asked is fairly simple.

You can buy these receivers now wherever you can find them, but if you wait a little bit longer, I think you will get a better product and maybe a bit better price. EB

8. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I'm still holding out EB but have full intentions of testing one of these in the future.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached is the Optibox Anaconda User Manual. I suggest you read it before your new receiver arrives.
    Congratulations on your new receiver. EB

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB. I read the manual when I first read your reviews,I also went to YouTube and watched a few videos of the box.

By the way guys, EB was on the spot about waiting for this box to come to North America. Ordering from Europe is a little risky , because if you get a defective box, it will cost an arm and a leg to return it.but I felt a little comfortable with this guy from Germany, and this morning I got an email from DHL Germany with the tracking number, so hopefully so far, so good.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast