Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    DHL From Germany? I would expect you to have the receiver early next week at the latest, providing customs is running smooth. I expect you to really enjoy the intelligent blind scan these receivers have.
    I am really looking forward to other peoples input on these receivers. The big differences I see between the Anaconda and Raptor are the twin tuners and the Esata connection.
    Twin tuners is fine for multi-dish systems, and I enjoy two tuners But I could get by fine with one tuner. Esata is a different story. IMO, we need esata drives for the hd recording. I have been real impressed with the Raptor's record capability, so I was a bit disappointed to see no esata support offered on the Anaconda. Maybe for some people, the best bet will be a single tuner Raptor?

There has not been an announcement from anybody telling us what the price will be for the Anaconda and the Raptor in North America. I really do not expect an announcement until some of the receivers are in North America and are ready to be shipped. Hopefully we will hear something later this week. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Anaconda arrived safe and sound today..Unfortunately I had to work extra hours today.. I have just hooked it up to my C-Band dish and added 55w and 58w then scanned..Yes Intelligent Blind Scan!

Watching NKK World in HD now. on 58w. So far I really like what I see! I hope to have more time tomorrow and over the weekend to get this puppy in full swing and post some screens and details.

LegitFTA-Shop will be selling the Anaconda and other models in the very near future.

An announcement will be made when the store is ready for business...We want to make sure these fine boxes are NA ready for everyone.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    58W is a fun c band satellite to scan with the Raptor.
    Congratulations and thanks for the announcement.
    Upload a satellite file when you have time and let me see if any of my tools work on it.
    Also, did the Anaconda boot in Pal? If it did, what did you do to correct it and how long did it take?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear the box arrived Viper and awesome news that Legit will be selling these. Time to start saving the pennies for when they become available
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the anaconda 2 days ago. The picture quality on this box is beautifull.Very stable. I hooked up my WD passport external hard drive with absolutely no problem. I recorded 3 hd channel at once over night for 5 hours , and it played back with no problem.

I did noticed a problem in the blind scan, I need your feedback, please !!!!!!

The blind scan does not find any channels with a symbol rate lower than 2000. But if I enter the frequency manually it will lock on it no matter how low the symbol rate is. This applies to every satellite.

Please do a blind scan on your receivers and see if you can lock on any s SR below 2000.

The tuner on this box is very good, so I know this is software issue.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    satcrazy, I would love to try this for you, but....2 days after getting the box we had a wicked storm here, my dish was either hit or a big power surge from a transformer that blew up and caught on fire just a block away from my house, took out my C-Band lnb as well..on top of that my basement was flooded...blahh

It is being examined to see what happened.. EB has the Raptor and these have the same software so perhaps he will check this for you.

btw did you load the new file with the NTSC boot fix and NA Sat list. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Optibox Raptor blind scans transponder Symbol Rates (SR) down to 999. So it is scanning well below 2000.
    What transponders have you had to manually enter? What transponders and what satellites are they on?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I loaded the north American software.
    EB, every single satellite that I scanned did not lock. For example: Satmex 5 c band .

Which satellite did you find the very low frequency on?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen 999 a couple of times, but I cannot remember which satellites they were on. I will go scan in a bit and see what I can find in the way of skinny transponders. The Raptor has the best blind scan when compared to any of my other receivers.
    Have you tried deleting all of the transponders and scanning? If you don't mind, post your satellite file from the Anaconda so I can see what you are scanning.
    Last edited by el bandido; 03-29-2012 at 05:59 PM.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see anything that I scanned on Satmex5 that was below 2000 SR.
    What transponders did you add?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast