Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I made a mistake earlier. I do not see anything with a symbol rate below 2000 that I scanned on SatMex6, not SatMex5 as I said earlier.

My C band transponder list for SatMex 5 at 116.8 shows several transponders that were scanned with a symbol rate of less than 2000. Sorry for the confunsion on this earlier.

The transponders that scan in as a 999 symbol rate can be found on SatMex5 KU. I scanned these in a few minutes ago and I have attached a picture of the blind scan in progress. EB
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EB, those are the transponders on Satmex 5 ,
    All of them are active. I found them with my Vantage 1100, and the Ferguson Ariva100e( this is similar to the openbox).

If you could, try to preform a blindscan and see if your raptor will lock on them.

3913 H 1519
    3883 *H 1479
    3823. H. 1808
    4107 V 1498
    3888. V. *1562
    3969. H. *1099
    3853. H. *1665

EB, how long does the blindscan take on Satmex 5? Mine takes about 15 min. On each transponder.
    Last edited by satcrazy; 03-30-2012 at 01:39 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    SatMex 5 takes longer than most. I would guess between 5 and 10 minutes to blind scan this satellite. you are taking longer than that to scan one transponder.

Have you tried deleting ALL of your transponders before you scan?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took 15 min. To scan one transponder. I deleted all frequencies before the scan.

If it took you 5 to 10 min. To scan the whole satellite , then something is wrong! That's about the average time for most of the satellites that I scan( I am talking about 15 min. For just one transponder). Do you think that the raptor has a faster processor?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The raptor is supposed to be faster in some areas, but I do not think blind scan is supposed to be one of them.
    if it takes 15 minutes to scan one transponder, how long does it take to scan all of SatMex 5 c band?

I do not get a signal on some of the transponders you have listed. My c band dish is an old 7.5 footer. It does not get everything that is available on SatMex 5 c band.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takes a while. I am waiting for vip3r to evaluate his anaconda, I wonder if he also has tha same issue with his receiver .

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A good test is the 1562sr channels on Galaxy 16 cband. There are a few Mexican locals on that bird. I would be impressed if this receiver scans them all in. Another good test is FSTV on 123Ku.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It only locks it manually. I hope other anaconda users provide feedback. If this is a software issue, hopefully it will be addressed and fixed.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    FSTV Is no problem for my Raptor.
    But I do not get any signal on the Galaxy 16 1562 SR channels. I do not know if the problem is my dish, location, or receiver.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satcrazy View Post
    Takes a while. I am waiting for vip3r to evaluate his anaconda, I wonder if he also has tha same issue with his receiver .
    Hey satcrazy.. Keep in mind my post above number 26.. I'm out of the loop at the moment. So I can't test this for you at the moment.

As far as I know the Raptor and Anaconda should scan just the same..If this is a software problem. We have been promised full support and if something needs fixed I believe it will be.

Take note of the NTSC boot fix, we asked and they delivered.

This is a very good thing..

click click b00m

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast