Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Optibox Anaconda Question Thread
    Guest Guest
    Just thought I'd start this sticky for and Optibox Anaconda questions that our members might have.

I'll start by asking if there is someway to have your channels sorted by satellite? I don't see a sat button on the remote.

2. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I just figured out how to get your satellite list with the anaconda. Just by pressing FAV will bring in a list of all saved sats.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thread, Costa. I am hoping to see my Anaconda arrive withing the next short while and, no doubt, will have questions.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

4. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    I have had my Anaconda for about a week now and have only come across one issue. When doing a blind scan the receiver can't seem to get by some of the encrypted tp and thus does not move on to finish the blind scan. I am using it on ku now that I have all c band sats and channels scanned in on it across my arc. My suggestion is that when performing a blind scan choose the option for all channels and not fta only which is the one I usually choose.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Also another suggestion when doing a blind scan with the anaconda- change auto to manual to increase the scan spped:

c band will default to 3700-4200(there are several sats where it should start at 3600)

ku band will default at 9750-12750- I change it to 11700-12200 unless I'm scanning a sat with universal tp.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not think 3700-4200 are the automatic default scan parameters because my Raptor finds transponders below 3700 during a blind scan without me changing anything. 3700 and 4200 are the high/low defaults that you will see when switching from auto to manual. But I do believe the whole range of the c band lnb is being scanned in auto. Double check me on this. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Yes that's correct EB, its scan starts at 3000. When I mentioned default 3700-4200 is when its switched out of auto. I also noticed on a scan of Telstar12 at 15w that the blind scan got stuck on tp 11860 so I had to stop it. When I attempted this tp again on manual all channels scanned in once I changed it from dvb to dvb-s2 and 8psk.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What firmware version are you using?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    H/w version: Hs 7810a 1.00

App version: Hs v2.10.29

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costa are you able to blind scan in the low SR (1562) mexican locals on 99w cband with this box?

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast