Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I probably should not even post this, but what the hell.

I was told this morning that the blind scan issues and speed is being worked on and to expect a new file this week or early next week if its 100%.

Just don't shoot the messenger if it takes longer..Just wanted to let you guy's know that it will be fixed.

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent news!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I probably should not even post this, but what the hell.

I was told this morning that the blind scan issues and speed is being worked on and to expect a new file this week or early next week if its 100%.

Just don't shoot the messenger if it takes longer..Just wanted to let you guy's know that it will be fixed.
    I have to agree with satelliteguy, awesome news. I've been using my anaconda on c band the last few days as it doesn't seem to have as many issues as on ku. My pansat9200 replaced it on ku but keeps missing tp on blind scans- optibox is back as my main ku scanner.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I have to agree with satelliteguy, awesome news. I've been using my anaconda on c band the last few days as it doesn't seem to have as many issues as on ku. My pansat9200 replaced it on ku but keeps missing tp on blind scans- optibox is back as my main ku scanner.
    Very good..Just as above post..I had further confirmation a short time ago to expect a new file within 1-2 weeks..

I think we are all looking forward to this..the Gekko will also have an updated file for the same issues.

click click b00m

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456