Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
I need to figure out how to transfer my North American sat list from my vu+zero to my dreambox but it has been a long work week so I will pick this up tomorrow. I also need to find an image with blind scan that is compatible with this box. I'm sure the e2 gurus here can give me a hand, a demain folks.
I think OpenPLi has a blindscan plugin for the DM800. You will just have to check and see. You can expect it to blindscan as slow or slower than an Az Premium+ running enigma2, which takes 30-45 minutes to scan one satellite.

Moving channels and settings from the Zero should be easy. Three files is all you need to mess with.
You will need to copy your antenna settings from the Zero's setting file in etc/enigma2, the paste the copied settings into the settings file for the Dreambox.
The lamedb file in etc/enigma2 has your channel info, so you will need to install that file in the Dreambox.
The satellites.xml will need to be transferred, else the settings and channels may not work. You can find the satellites. xml in etc/tuxbox.