Rick Caylor now has the Sf8008 in Stock. This person loves to bash cheap fta receivers on Ebay and claims they do not go through customs. Yet he is doing the same thing he accuses others of doing! These SF8008 receivers have not been certified for sale in the United States. UL would never certify them because you have to use an adapter for the AC plug. Rick either needs to do things right, or he needs to quit bashing other sellers. Small quantities of fta receivers are not regulated. Any import costing $2500 or more pretty much requires a Broker, and is subject to more regulations.

There are only a few units left over from the pre-order list for this first order.

You can see the unit on my website here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We are selling them for $139.00 plus $15.00 shipping within the 48 Cont. United States.

USPS Priority Mail Shipping to Canada is Approx. $42.70 USD, but please send exact address to verify if interested and if you want to order, I can send an Invoice / e-mail from the Paypal system that will have a secure payment link to where you can pay by either Paypal or CC.

One note... These units come with a Euro Plug on the Power Supply. So we will include a US adapter. We are looking into getting some US Plug Power Supplies for them, but that will increase the cost by around 10.00 to 15.00 if we do this. This is what we did for the SX88 Octagon units, as I personally prefer not to use the plug adapters, but we do's what we got's to do.
He wants to raise the price to do it right. LoL... Power supplies cost a couple of dollars. Not 10 or 15 dollars.