how about disec 1.1 and 1.0 like the open box line I cant buy this box and use it because its only disec 1.2

I use one 8 switch on this 8 switch 3 ports on it I hooked up a 4 output 1.0 disec this way I can do 17 separate lnb this x box I cant how did they forget to incorporate a 1.0 1.1 and 1.2 like all there other boxes from this alibaba place in china 53 dollars here at legit is a steal for this box but I can use it besides how long should it take for a editor and a way to save your channel? to your usb and then write them back like the open box line you know tp prog stuff is there a dump yet from this box to your usb stick?

those are some of what I would have needed to buy one of these x2 boxes of course after costacts 30 second to 1 minute fantastic blind scan speed of the open box x5 and it has the 1.0 1,1 etc id rather get this box even if it ends up taken 2 minutes to blind scan ku sats or 3 minutes its still faster than the regular open box s 9 that's seems to skip over shit all the time!