Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
Since the Weigel transponder shuffle on 101w yesterday, the services now remain correct when returning to any of the Weigel services from an adjacent satellite position. I am using the original TNAP without any modifications.

The 3.9xx TPs went away and new 3.7xx TPs replaced. Here is the new lineup. Anyone else confirm?
Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
I agree, they seem ok now. It sometimes takes a bit longer for Movies channel to come back on (I initially get a "Tune failure") type error, and then it pops in.

That's better than before though, when it pulled 'Start' in on the Movies channel for sure.

I was going to test a little longer, but just got back minutes ago from a day at the hospital. Severe food poisoning, but they did all sorts of tests to make sure it wasn't a heart attack or the like.

No, this problem is NOT fixed. It now happens between Decades (3748V) and H&I East (3744V). My dish was on 99w FETV, My 1pm timer came on for Petticoat Junction on 101W Decades. It locked on H&I East instead, but showed as Decades. I had to end the timer, jump to H&I East, then back to Decades, and then it was ok again.

Now I just checked Monday and Tuesdays recording, and those were fine. Though when those fired, the dish was already on 101W, it didn't have to move first.