Here is a list of skins that have been added to our feeds that are not normally found in the feeds of other images:

enigma2-plugin-skins-aeonfhdmod-sharp987-r2.17_openpli-r2.17_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-blue-shadow-fhd_2.25_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-micmar-fhd_2.0_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-octetfhd_2.0_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-octetfhd_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-pingu-navyblue_15102019_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-skins-robocop-hd_MoD-RAED_all.ipk

I think all of the skins listed above needed work before they would download from feeds. Most of the skins listed above need additional work now of some sort, but I have tested all of them to boot and not lock the receiver. Some of these skins are heavy, meaning they take a lot of resources to run, and or the skin file size is large when compared to other skins.

Trying to load many different skins onto a receiver may cause different problems or issues. Most of the listed skins, and a lot of others that are not listed above have their own set of system files that are installed when the skin is installed. These system files may clash with other skins, so pay Attention to any error message that is seen while the skin is installing. Some of these skins are large, and may take some time to download and install. Be patient, and do not stop a skin install. Let the install process finish on its own.

As time permits, I will try to write some simple scripts that will remove all skin files when the skin that installed them is uninstalled in the receiver.

For .ipk skin files, and other .ipk files:

Try to avoid installing .ipk files by using usb devices, or by using terminal commands. .ipk Files that are installed this way may work fine, but the receiver may not have a proper record of the install, which can cause issues at a later time.

Any good .ipk file(s) may be uploaded to this site, and we wil try to get them put into the feeds.