Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is the first receiver i have seen like this it sends constant power to the xbox when it is off you cannot even cut it off with the xbox remote. I am using two receivers with one dish thru a dual port power passing diplexer so i can only use one receiver at a time. with this one sending power all the time i have to flip the main power switch off before using the other receiver.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am having a similiar problem. My S9 was connected to both my 10" C band dish and my 33" ku band dish. I was able to drive the 10 footer using my v-box 7 through the diseqc switch and 22khz switch off using port 1. I controlled the ku dish using USALS with the 22khz switch on and using ports 3 & 4. This worked awesome as I could switch between C & ku with no problems. With the X5, whenever I try to move the ku dish, it will move the 10 footer instead. I can't even get the ku dish to move properly if I turn off the v-box, unless I go to the menu and move it manually. I was able to get it moving eastward, but when I tried to move it back to the west, it wouldn't respond. Any suggestions?

Silverado