Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is alot of ebay sellers that don't really even have the product. After you order from them they order it and have it sent to you. I got stuff that was ordered on ebay and shipped from amazon before. I don't like resellers half the time I order it then they can't get it so they just issue a refund saying after you ordered we sold out but yet when the order was placed it showed plenty available.

2. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R, eastof111 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    There is alot of ebay sellers that don't really even have the product. After you order from them they order it and have it sent to you. I got stuff that was ordered on ebay and shipped from amazon before. I don't like resellers half the time I order it then they can't get it so they just issue a refund saying after you ordered we sold out but yet when the order was placed it showed plenty available.
    Not only that, they lie about location..I needed a tool for my car and ordered from ebay since they said item was in Calgary where I live, so I figured..great I'll get it in a couple of days at most.
    NOT.........It came from China 5 weeks later..lmfao

click click b00m

4. Thanks Megatron817, el bandido, eastof111 thanked for this post