Sept 17 X2 Premium HD - Discussion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Discuss this Topic here.

For the new software:

1- Is fix the Google Maps issue of stuck.
    2- Is fix the RSS
    3- Add our server to Update IPTV list directly (IPTV-->Red Button-->Choose Upgrade-->X2-Worldwide)
    4- Add more functions in the SW such as (Movies On line,Music,Anime,Drama,Sport)
    5- Please find the exclusive new file for (IPTV) which can be change the Channels URL and put by USB into the receiver we change it to be ".txt" instead of ".xml".

** How to use IPTV Customize file as following below**
    File Name : "tvurl.txt" , "TITLE: Channel Name" , "V_URL: Channel URL "
    You can add any more channel and upload the file to X2 Premium Via USB with your customize channels list.

And this new software is have new design in the IPTV and add many new function : Music,Movies,Anime,Drama,Sport all is connect to our server and will be update automatically.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said before the x2 is the best box to have fun with for the money. I hope the party keeps going on.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crosspaws View Post
    Like I said before the x2 is the best box to have fun with for the money. I hope the party keeps going on.
    How is the audio on it? Is it back to normal volume levels? The August one had low volume if you tried it.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For 50 bucks, this receiver keeps getting better and better. The volume issue seems to have been corrected. When restoring the DB from the menu setting, it didn't work. Had to restore from a backup on the usb stick. After doing a factory reset and loading the new firmware, rebooting, etc., did not have to enter the network settings as in prior versions; nice fix. IPTV is a work in progress, but a big improvement over the last versions. Can't load a personal IPTV file (txt) from usb stick with this version. Maybe it will be corrected in the next version.

I like the Google maps option, works pretty good. Fun receiver to play with; hope x2 doesn't raise the price of the receiver. X2 may have started a new trend of low price with good support.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    For 50 bucks, this receiver keeps getting better and better. The volume issue seems to have been corrected. When restoring the DB from the menu setting, it didn't work. Had to restore from a backup on the usb stick. After doing a factory reset and loading the new firmware, rebooting, etc., did not have to enter the network settings as in prior versions; nice fix. IPTV is a work in progress, but a big improvement over the last versions. Can't load a personal IPTV file (txt) from usb stick with this version. Maybe it will be corrected in the next version.

I like the Google maps option, works pretty good. Fun receiver to play with; hope x2 doesn't raise the price of the receiver. X2 may have started a new trend of low price with good support.
    Give this one a try that they sent and see if it works..

HTML Code:
    Please find the exclusive new file for (IPTV) which can be change the Channels URL and put by USB into the receiver we change it to be ".txt" instead of ".xml".
    Attached Files Attached Files

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me or does the SD picture quality appear better?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    Give this one a try that they sent and see if it works..

HTML Code:
    Please find the exclusive new file for (IPTV) which can be change the Channels URL and put by USB into the receiver we change it to be ".txt" instead of ".xml".

Cann't find a way to upload the tvurl.txt to the box, Anyone???

Here is a custom file with USA links using the tvurl.txt template I made using the X5 files from Skybox . But as I mentioned cant find a way to upload to the x2

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by cpr43; 09-23-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado5150 View Post
    Is it just me or does the SD picture quality appear better?
    It's just you! LOL.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Cann't find a way to upload the tvurl.txt to the box, Anyone???

Here is a custom file with USA links using the tvurl.txt template I made using the X5 files from Skybox . But as I mentioned cant find a way to upload to the x2"

I tried to upload my own list earlier without any results. I had to reload and reset the receiver three times with the new firmware before I could even access the "my IPTV icon". It would always freeze and had to reboot when accessing that icon.

Now I get as far as, Menu>IPTV>MyIPTV>Red Set icon appears>hit red button>service or server icons appear>hit red button>del one, del all and scan service icons appear. After that, you can delete or scan all day long, but it still does not recognize the usb stick or the server for that matter. But, the default database does work on some of the channels.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the far I had go too!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast