Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recorded some clips from Manhattan, Openbox, and Pansat 9500. I cannot get any of them to play on the Raptor.
    Something is wrong. I will look at this some more and try to find the problem.
    Last edited by el bandido; 03-28-2012 at 10:30 AM.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    I recorded some clips from Manhattan, Openbox, and Pansat 9500. I cannot get any of them to play on the Raptor.
    Something is wrong. I will look at this some more and try to find the problem.
    That might have something to do with why I can't play your Optibox 4:2:2 video on VLC... I wonder if it's just sticking the .ts name on it, but recording it with a different header or something. The original Openbox firmware recorded files with a .dvr suffix that were really just .ts files with a big header with the recording information. Then they changed it to record .ts files (or optionally .mpg files for mpeg2 video) with the recording info in separate files. But your Optibox archive had two little files in it that I assumed were for that purpose... So I don't know exactly what's going on, but obviously something is.