Cheesecake Brownies

rrob311

Administrator
Staff member
Probably one of my favorite desserts.
1 box brownie mix
1/2 cup chocolate chips added to the mix.
8 oz of softened cream cheese
3/4 cup of sugar
1 egg
vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Make the brownie mix as directed, adding 1/2 c chocolate chips, and pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Next cream the Cheese and the sugar. Once combined, mix in one egg and vanilla extract to taste.
Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter. Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
 
Is there a specific brand of brownie mix that any of you guys would recommend? I tried doing something similar to this but it ended up being too sweet for my taste. Same thing goes for the Cream Cheese, since that would be one of the "highlights" of this dessert. I'd love to try again, but I'm worried that I might need to finish off a dessert going too sweet [and I have a sweet tooth already, at this juncture].
 
Back
Top