Razor
Legit VIP
> A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Vancouver, B.C. when he sees a
> > little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by
> > the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her,
> > under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley,
> > runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful
> > punch.
> >
> >
> > Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and
> > the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A
> > reporter has watched the whole event.
> >
> > The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most
> > gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
> >
> > The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was
> > behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt
> > right.'
> >
> > The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a
> > journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the
> > front page... So, tell me a little about yourself.
> >
> > The biker replies, I'm an off duty RCMP Member. on holidays.
> >
> > The journalist leaves.
> >
> > The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings
> > news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
> >
> > OFF DUTY MOUNTIE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH
> >
> > ...and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these
> > days...
> >
> > little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by
> > the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her,
> > under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley,
> > runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful
> > punch.
> >
> >
> > Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and
> > the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A
> > reporter has watched the whole event.
> >
> > The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most
> > gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'
> >
> > The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was
> > behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt
> > right.'
> >
> > The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a
> > journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the
> > front page... So, tell me a little about yourself.
> >
> > The biker replies, I'm an off duty RCMP Member. on holidays.
> >
> > The journalist leaves.
> >
> > The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings
> > news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
> >
> > OFF DUTY MOUNTIE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH
> >
> > ...and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these
> > days...
> >