S-9 readin "ON' on front panel

easily confused

Legit Super Moderator
Alright, with more people owning the S-9 has anyone yet had this issue of the stupid box just quitting and the word ON flashes on the front? I am really tired of my normal fix which can be from 16 to 30 hours left off and then let it sit turned on for a while before it decides to grace us with it's presence. Starting to think that I should just stick to a box that is not made in China
 
I can only assume that you have loaded the latest (and proven) software into the box. I think the version on this site is a good working version.

ALso, make sure the receiver is well vented - it does get hot under normal contitions.
 
Not the first time this has happened but this time I unplugged it from the wall as someone suggested and just over an hour later it popped back up working. Still strange why this happens . Seems to be every couple of months
 
Back
Top