Tuesday Nov 4

Already 12c and getting up to 15 today. This weather is above normal temps- wait till Winter really hits and it's -25c.
 
I don't know it got down to a dizzy -12c /10f last year :lolsign:

-27.2c/-17f is the coldest recorded in the UK during Dec 95 :th_thumbs20up:

The cold is a small price to pay. I'm looking forward to my first Nor'Easter :chillpill:
 
I don't know it got down to a dizzy -12c /10f last year :lolsign:

-27.2c/-17f is the coldest recorded in the UK during Dec 95 :th_thumbs20up:

The cold is a small price to pay. I'm looking forward to my first Nor'Easter :chillpill:

Oh, Nano, you are really going to appreciate the first -35 or -40 cold snap with brisk to insane north winds. Just keep a good scotch handy.:ter:
 
I don't know it got down to a dizzy -12c /10f last year :lolsign:

-27.2c/-17f is the coldest recorded in the UK during Dec 95 :th_thumbs20up:

The cold is a small price to pay. I'm looking forward to my first Nor'Easter :chillpill:

It's not the temp that you need to worry about in the Maritimes, it's the snow-record levels the last 2 years.
 
I like snow, just need to learn how to Ski without falling over :brows:

At least Canada doesn't come to a standstill whe you get a bit of snow, 15cms of snow shut Heathrow airport last year and bought the South east of the UK to a standstill. Apparently it was the wrong type of snow :rofl2:
 
Back
Top