Tuesday, April 18th

Good morning ec and everyone at Legit. Sunny here. Have a good day. Looks like allergy season is right around the corner.
 
Nice Tracker mengram. I have one very similar to that and a black one as well.

Thanks rrob311, the Tracker is a 1989 model, 4x4 with a 5 speed manual transmission. Just added a Kenwood stereo with built-in Bluetooth and Pioneer speakers to replace the factory speakers which rattled at high levels.
I bought one brand new in 1990 but later traded it in for a 4x4 Ford Ranger, spotted this one back in January and got to feeling nostalgic, told my wife I wanted it, we went and drove it, went and got the money and bought it on the spot. One hour later, we had a sleet/freezing rain type ice storm, kind of sealed the deal (proof for my wife that we needed a 4x4) LOL.

(The picture is of my driveway, I guess it is to big and it posted side-ways).
 
Back
Top