I got a new credit card and was trying to buy something from aliexpress,but the card got rejected.
They want 3 verification's to appeal;scan of drivers license or passport or birth certificate,scan of the card and bank statement.
Forget that,all prime candidates for id theft.
Then I tried using my usual card,that got rejected.
Oops, something went wrong there! Before attempting the purchase again, we recommend you to check your order history.
Cancelled again and tried the same card fresh,I got
For security reasons this process can not be continued.To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.
They want 3 verification's to appeal;scan of drivers license or passport or birth certificate,scan of the card and bank statement.
Forget that,all prime candidates for id theft.
Then I tried using my usual card,that got rejected.
Oops, something went wrong there! Before attempting the purchase again, we recommend you to check your order history.
Cancelled again and tried the same card fresh,I got
For security reasons this process can not be continued.To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.