I see there are 191 online updates available. Is an updated image download coming on TNAPimages?
I have TNAP7/16 Sep 2026 installed on an OS mini 4K. In the default "Blind Scan (TNAP-MOD) for edision osmini4k" menu I cannot set the "Scan start symbolrate" to "00" to bring up the less than 1000 submenu.Page 34, Post#676 Shows the blindscan capabilities of the Edision mini-mio-mio+ 4k receivers below 1000 Symbol Rate. The lowest I have found is blindscan is 290 Symbol Rate on 99w Ku and the lowest I have found that is usable so far is 360 Symbol Rate on 99w Ku. A Professional low drift lnb is suggested for these low symbol rates. The Edision 4K receivers are the only enigma2 receivers that can blindscan this low.
The Edision 4K blindscan menu has to be set to 00 for a low symbol rate, then start the scan. Exit the blindscan plugin completely when the scan starts and when you return, the other two low symbol rate entries will be seen. This is a bug that has been fixed in the next update.


As a novelty, you might also want to try the nwwsviewer, which pulls the packets from the noaa weather multistream transponder on 121W. The tnapnowplaying plugin provides posters for the hidden radio channels on 101w.
root@osmio4k:~# ls -l /media/hdd/movieVerify /media/hdd/movie exists. In terminal, something like: ls /media/hdd/movie
You may also attach your timers.xml file in /etc/enigma2 to see if the problem can be replicated.
root@osmio4k:~# wget -qO- 'http://127.0.0.1/web/getcurrent' | grep -E 'e2servicereference|e2servicename'Please tune the JAG channel. Then in telnet or terminal post the output of:
wget -qO- 'http://127.0.0.1/web/getcurrent' | grep -E 'e2servicereference|e2servicename'
@ Arion, Excellent Documentation. Update the receiver and see if these are fixed or Not. Thanks
Issue 1 — OAWeather crashes on Save in its settings screen:
Issue 2 — after reinstalling OAWeather, city search silently fails instead of crashing:
Separately — weathermsn also fails
Interested in trying nwwsviewer. Is there an ipk installer or telnet script to install? I mainly use OpenViX 6.7.I run a full goes weather setup off of a raspberry pi and use vitality goes to render it on my network. That gives me all the satellite pictures and the emwin info right from the weather satellite but I think that nwwsviewer is neat for people to actually be able to see what is available from the direct feeds.