What's For Dinner Tonight?

well I am eating out tonight


















,,,,,,,










wait for it




















its coming,,,,,





















out of a can of mini ravioli and a water,,,lol,,,,my trap only caught my dog,,,she likes me ,I had to let her go,,,lol
 
Chili dogs tonight,, the Chili is fresh out of a can and I may go totally wild and even BBQ the dogs...
 
Salmon steak on a bed of rice tonight with some fresh green beans on the side, and a good slice of old cheddar. I'll be preping the taste buds ahead of time with a few brews......actually thats already started. Cheers.
 
Bar -B-Que'd Pork chops, smashed taters and corn. Actually I'm not sure if the taters are smashed or I am. This damn BUD is getting the better of me.:joeytease:
 
I was going to grill some pork brochettes but the rain is really coming down; wifey is making a pork stew and some candy man local corn.
 
Home made deep fried chicken balls, with a Japanese noodle and veggie stir fry with my own concocted sauce. :danger:
 
Back
Top